E- Çayırova

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
E- Çayırova

Dünya'da 13 Ülke, Türkiye'de 42 İl Bizi Takip Ediyor.Sesimiz Her Yerde.Her Zaman 1 Numarayız Teşekkürler...

gprime.net - whatever you want it to be VİDEO OYUN FLAS SİTESİ

cayırovalı
    cayırovalı
    Yetkili
    Yetkili

Erkek
    Doğum tarihi : 07/02/87
    Mesaj Sayısı : 1452
    Kayıt tarihi : 21/06/08

gprime.net - whatever you want it to be VİDEO OYUN FLAS SİTESİ Empty gprime.net - whatever you want it to be VİDEO OYUN FLAS SİTESİ

Mesaj tarafından cayırovalı Paz 26 Ekim 2008 - 11:24

gprime.net - whatever you want it to be

gprime.net

"Ziggy the Paperclip Flamingo" posted by MeTal CaNdYcaNe on october 22, 2008 6:39 pm est
    He got lost today, and I fear he will never find his way home :'[

On with the goods.

gprime.net - whatever you want it to be VİDEO OYUN FLAS SİTESİ Th.picklesurprise.med
    pickle surprise! [ 3.3 mb ]
    That was necessary.

arrow tag [ 1.2 mb ]

gprime.net - whatever you want it to be VİDEO OYUN FLAS SİTESİ Th.thosesillymormons.med
    those silly mormons [ 18.1 mb ]

More relaxing than boomshine? hell yes it is.
    music catch [ 1.9 mb ]

I'm fairly certain this was posted a long time ago, but just to make sure...
    gprime.net - whatever you want it to be VİDEO OYUN FLAS SİTESİ Th.twangers.med
    twangers [ 4 mb ]

He pretty much rules.
    star stalker [ 2.8 mb ]

7 comments

"He Strikes Again!" posted by happylittleClayFox on october 18, 2008 7:11 pm est
    A reflective rambling from a while back
    freeflow [ 0 mb ]
    Get to know, where you're from!
    gprime.net - whatever you want it to be VİDEO OYUN FLAS SİTESİ Th.allabouthalifax.med
    all about halifax [ 2.7 mb>
    -extermineren-
    gprime.net - whatever you want it to be VİDEO OYUN FLAS SİTESİ Th.germandaleks.med
    german daleks [ 0.9 mb ]
    If you don't laugh you're going to hell.
    gprime.net - whatever you want it to be VİDEO OYUN FLAS SİTESİ Th.timmyswish.med
    timmy's wish [ 14 mb ]
    So true.
    gprime.net - whatever you want it to be VİDEO OYUN FLAS SİTESİ Th.whynohandshake.med
    why no handshake? [ 2.6 mb ]

RADA RADA

Thanks... I forget sometimes, sorry.

7 comments

"animaniacs were the shit" posted by Moth on october 08, 2008 8:26 pm est
    things that were the shit:

pogs, spray - on eyebrows, and most importantly, ANIMANIACS.

it was great because blah blaahahahabaalahh the video explains it, watch it
    gprime.net - whatever you want it to be VİDEO OYUN FLAS SİTESİ Th.top11naughtiestmommentsinanimani.med
    top 11 naughtiest momments in animaniacs [ 6 mb ]

1 iPhone + 1 Nintendo DS + 1 iPod Touch = pure awesome
    gprime.net - whatever you want it to be VİDEO OYUN FLAS SİTESİ Th.iband.med
    iband [ 6.7 mb ]

the line game.
    line game [ 0.1 mb ]

balance weights so that they are within 5 units.
    also, best music in a flash game evar.
    mass attack [ 0.3 mb ]

that's all for tonight

8 comments

"Gertrude's eating the begonias again" posted by MeTal CaNdYcaNe on september 19, 2008 7:28 pm est
    That silly brontosaurus.

gprime.net - whatever you want it to be VİDEO OYUN FLAS SİTESİ Th.stopmotion.med
    stop motion [ 4.2 mb ]

think outside the flock [ 0.3 mb ]

Chew it up, digest it, fall in love, develop diabetes.
    gprime.net - whatever you want it to be VİDEO OYUN FLAS SİTESİ Th.thebearsarecoming.med
    the bears are coming [ 7.3 mb ]

NOM NOM NOM
    pacxon [ 0.4 mb ]

gprime.net - whatever you want it to be VİDEO OYUN FLAS SİTESİ Th.tellysnewshoes.med
    telly's new shoes [ 4.4 mb ]

Ah, sorry everybody, the contraption upload wasn't working, so just play it on their website! It's really fun (read: frustrating)
    Mrahh

EDIT: HOLY GOD OH MY SHIT! Supermod powers are ridiculously awesome, I don't have to wait for approval. COMMEND ME!!! ;D

16 comments

"black holes suck" posted by john on september 11, 2008 10:50 (((((...YASAK KELİME GİRDİNİZ...)))))) est
    phew, so we're not dead yet. in this celebration of life, i've decided to waste some time on the good 'ol interwebs.

a short, but interesting game. create the best pattern to avoid your clones
    blockfather [ 1.1 mb ]

a longer, but less challenging game. but really fun!
    rocketcar 2 [ 3.8 mb ]

uploaded these a few months ago, but never got around to posting them:

gprime.net - whatever you want it to be VİDEO OYUN FLAS SİTESİ Th.shehasaboyfriend.med
    she has a boyfriend [ 7.1 mb ]

gprime.net - whatever you want it to be VİDEO OYUN FLAS SİTESİ Th.minesweeperthemovie.med
    minesweeper - the movie [ 7.3 mb ]

and finally, is anyone else excited about the LHC? some fun live cams here.

9 comments

"Mirror Images" posted by MeTal CaNdYcaNe on september 04, 2008 11:02 pm est
    Sorry for the short hiatus like non updatey period.

Pretty priceless IMO
    gprime.net - whatever you want it to be VİDEO OYUN FLAS SİTESİ Th.8mile.med
    8 mile? [ 3.1 mb ]

Great band I recently came across. I think their videos are what made me love them right off.
    gprime.net - whatever you want it to be VİDEO OYUN FLAS SİTESİ Th.foolswantnoise.med
    fools want noise [ 7.4 mb ]

gprime.net - whatever you want it to be VİDEO OYUN FLAS SİTESİ Th.householdinjuries.med
    household injuries [ 6.2 mb ]

Well, it appears our text document uploading is not doing so well right now, so I'll have to save those for next time. This could very well be the worst update in the history of ever, but you'll have to live.

To tide you over, lets recommend websites! (Yes, Becca, the way to keep an audience is to tell them you suck and then give them something else to do somewhere else. SELL SELL SELL!)

Neave.com You'll be on it for hours.

Boobahs After seeing this website I decided to never ever try drugs. ever. I'm being totally serious.

Watch this for me, please. It's so amazing. I'm seen it at least 20 times. (once again, being completely, pathetically serious.)
    Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog

10 comments

"Curtain Call" posted by MeTal CaNdYcaNe on august 14, 2008 8:13 pm est
    Just watching this can cheer a person up!
    gprime.net - whatever you want it to be VİDEO OYUN FLAS SİTESİ Th.freehugs.med
    free hugs [ 12.4 mb ]

Interesting just how many times they could get away recycling the same phrase.
    gprime.net - whatever you want it to be VİDEO OYUN FLAS SİTESİ Th.that70sshowcompilation.med
    that 70's show compilation [ 15.4 mb ]

This is the best spoof I've seen of this. And you gotta say, they got the outfits down.
    gprime.net - whatever you want it to be VİDEO OYUN FLAS SİTESİ Th.darkknighttrailerspoof.med
    dark knight trailer spoof [ 11.8 mb ]

13 comments

"Please, bow your heads for a moment" posted by MeTal CaNdYcaNe on august 11, 2008 12:55 pm est
    I thought we needed a nice little update to mark the day 2 G-users were banned => Then we can cook up something special for a Banniversary.

A nice long story by one of our members. Part two coming soon.
    war angels part 1 [ 0 mb ]

Pretty snazzy.
    gprime.net - whatever you want it to be VİDEO OYUN FLAS SİTESİ Th.humanslinky.med
    human slinky [ 5.2 mb ]

This is really cool. It started out normal so I thought "What's the big deal?" Just wait a minute.
    gprime.net - whatever you want it to be VİDEO OYUN FLAS SİTESİ Th.southsidestory.med
    south side story [ 14.1 mb ]

Ow, my head.
    gprime.net - whatever you want it to be VİDEO OYUN FLAS SİTESİ Th.imaginingthe10thdimenson.med
    imagining the 10th dimenson [ 6.6 mb ]

gprime.net - whatever you want it to be VİDEO OYUN FLAS SİTESİ Th.imaginingthe10thdimensionpt2.med
    imagining the 10th dimension pt 2 [ 4.2 mb ]

One of our newer members made this, so I thought I'd put it up.
    skating [ 0.6 mb ]

Enjoy.

34 comments

"Damn you, Snow" posted by Natus Lumen on august 04, 2008 1:26 pm est
    You really foiled me. Seriously. You just HAD to close the thread. Congrats on your coming out of the closet though. A hundred times in one weekend though? A little too much.

Anyway, I'm gonna try and stay away from the boards as much as I can now. As much as I hate to admit it, I never realized how much of my life I wasted posting on the boards when I could be doing other things. And going into my Junior year, I probably need all the focus I can spare. But I will still post on the front page, 'cause in my absence I discovered Stumbleupon, which has essentially proved to be an updater's best friend, and there are some things that just shouldn't go without sharing.

But before I post anything on the front page, I've prepared a top 10 list (of things I did, and things others can do) in my absence. I wish to share it with you guys.

Top 10 things to do when banned from your favorite web site for two weeks:

1. Equip your computer with a new operating system.
    2. Go out with an actual girl. You may have heard of them, but if you look hard enough, I promise they exist in a three-dimensional form.
    3. Get your drivers license.
    4. Search and apply for jobs
    5. Read the summer reading books assigned to you by AP History and English teachers (as boring as they may or may not be, you'll be a hundred times better off if you read them than if you don't).
    6. Go to the movies enough times so that you're on a first-name basis with most of the employees.
    7. Count down the days until your brother moves out
    8. Take your little sister to the midnight release party of the new Stephanie Meyer book (seriously every cute girl between the ages of 14 and 17 was there. At first I resented going but I did not regret it.)
    9. Lurk and observe dejectedly what your favorite web site has become in your absence.
    10. Sleep. A lot.

Now that you know what to do in the case that you're ever banned from your favorite web site, Gprime or otherwise, I hereby give you a small update.

You will lol. Hard. I couldn't upload it to Gprime because it's an interactive thing, more along the lines of a game than a video, so I have to post a link.
    It's a wonderful internet

Here's another of those interactive non-uploadable things. Just now found this. Have fun - I know you will.
    Yay Kaleidoscope (the possibilities are endless)

<3
    I pressed one button and it was running through my head for hours.

Okay, I'm done for now. I'll probably update once in a while, but don't expect it too frequently. And I lied - I'll post on the boards once in a while, but probably not as much as I used to before the b&.

EDIT:

Just found this and had multiple minutes of fun.
    OMG

17 comments

"Ah hah!" posted by happylittleClayFox on august 01, 2008 4:13 pm est
    It's my first update.
    Life is better when you are strange. It really is.
    gprime.net - whatever you want it to be VİDEO OYUN FLAS SİTESİ Th.peoplearestrange.med
    people are strange [ 7 mb ]
    One of my favorite songs. Dunno why.
    gprime.net - whatever you want it to be VİDEO OYUN FLAS SİTESİ Th.returniwilltooldbrazil.med
    return i will to old brazil [ 9.6 mb ]

9 comments

alarm

_uacct = "UA-252587-1";
    urchinTracker();

all material copyrighted by its original creator | gprime.net